Learn how to paint art from your heART!
“I’ve always wanted to know how to paint, but I don’t know where to start.”
Maybe you’ve had the inkling to do something creative, but not felt confident to dive in.
When we try something new, fear can come up, and if it doesn’t turn out the way we thought it would, we can be quick to judge our art and ourselves, and give up.
We have a secret that will help you to tune into your creative juice and paint, even if you’ve never tried it before.
That’s what this course, Paint Your heART is all about! It will help you navigate the tricky first steps to diving into your painting learning journey.
The Paint Your heART course is a series of painting mini-workshops designed to show you the easy-to-follow steps to making art that nourishes your soul.
With nature as inspiration, you will learn a range of techniques to guide your painting process, so all you have to do is watch, follow along and enJOY. You can explore painting in acrylics or watercolour or both.
The Paint Your heART course is for you if…
- You recognize that you’ve ignored your creative side for waaaaay too long
- You want to get messy and play for the pure FUN of it
- You’d really love to have someone guide you with the best and easiest way to dive into the painting process
- You’re excited and can’t wait to get some paints out and CREATE.
The Paint Your heART course is not for you if…
- You feel that creativity and painting are for other people
- You have no deep desire to connect with your unique creative abilities
- You’ve not got excited butterflies flipping around in your stomach right now.
Your heart also contains the knowledge of how to be creative.
Sometimes you need a guide to show you how to get in touch with those abilities.
With us as your guides, you will:
- Create 8 amazing paintings
- Learn interesting facts about the subject of each painting
- Apply the knowledge gained in this course to create unique artworks that reflect YOU and your style
- Learn and practice being present in the moment, for there is insight to be found and JOY to be experienced
- Practice making no judgment, for judgement limits everything. EnJOY every moment as you connect to your creative heart.
Artist, Author, Creativity Coach
Michelle Walker helps women shake free of their blocks to creativity and success, so they can have a joyful life, and create a bigger, more positive impact in the world.
As well as her creativity coaching, Michelle has a vibrant art practice in jewellery and painting. In 2019, she became a resident at the Northern Rivers’ Lismore Art Space. Michelle’s artworks are in private collections in Australia and north America.
Michelle is an author, speaker, creativity coach and retreat facilitator. She is also an earth child, lover of nature and playful, joyful soul.
Artist, Wellness & Creativity Coach
One of Kirralee’s greatest passions is guiding women on a beautiful journey of self discovery.
With over 15 years experience in the natural health and wellness industry, Kirralee loves empowering women to trust their inner wisdom; gaining clarity, freedom and insight through self expression and connecting to their unique gifts.
Kirralee is an intuitive artist, meditation and Reiki teacher and retreat facilitator.
She is also an ocean lover, dreamweaver, inspired by nature and adventure.
Both Michelle and Kirralee have a warm, supportive teaching style, and the aim is for you to have lots of FUN doing your lessons!
You will have an opportunity to engage with Michelle and Kirralee on Facebook or Instagram between classes. You can post your work, get feedback, or take advantage of our tips and challenges that are posted there.
Your Paint Your heART course includes:
- 2 hours on-demand videos – how-to painting demonstrations, instructional lessons on core techniques where we guide you through the Paint Your heART process
- 8 downloadable guides and check-sheets – on a range of painting and art making topics for you to keep as references
- 5 downloadable design templates to use in the painting demonstrations and creative exercises
- A recommended supplies list
- Lifetime access so you can go at your own pace
- Access on your mobile device so you have flexibility when and where you learn
- Certificate of completion available
- Access to the ‘Art Lovers + Markers’ Facebook community
- Plus a big dollop of JOY, COLOUR and FUN that will make you smile
The course is beginner friendly – so no prior painting knowledge or art experience is required.
- heavy paper (acrylic and watercolour paper works great!)
- acrylic and/ watercolour paints (red, yellow, blue, black, white)
- paintbrushes (small, medium, large / flat, round)
- small piece of cardboard
- chalk or white colouring pencil (Michelle uses these to sketch in her designs)
- gel ink pen (Kirralee uses white uni ball signo)
- paper towels
- paper plates / artist pad to use as a palette
- bowls of water
- canvas board or stretched canvas to work on – Michelle works on 14" x 18" / 36cm x 46cm size
- any colour that makes your heart sing – some of Michelle's favourites are magenta, turquoise, teal, crimson, Paynes grey; some of Kirralee's favourites are sage and moss green, fuschia, cerulean and cobalt blues
- stencils for adding pattern and design in your acrylic paintings